Online casinos need powerful, high-functioning platform software.
Your brand’s reputation and success depend on cooperating with the right software provider — Slotegrator offers a rundown of the criteria you can use to choose the right one.
The more technologically advanced the online casino platform is, the faster it will gain popularity among players and the longer it will keep them coming back, making the platform software one of the most important investments that a new online casino operator can make.
As the industry evolves at a hyper-fast pace, so do platform requirements. Here’s what to ask in 2023:
- Are there modern, AI-powered solutions? Platforms need data analysis for creating marketing strategies, reports on player behavior, fraud protection, live data about main markets, KYC measures, bonus management, etc. Slotegrator, as one of the leading casino software providers in Europe, integrated all these options into its turnkey online casino solution, which saw the addition of AI modules this year.
- How diverse is the game selection? It’s essential to have an excellent collection of games that suit the taste of your target market. To save operators the time and effort of finding the games, they should make sure they choose platform software that can smoothly integrate a game aggregation solution. Slotegrator’s APIgrator is a perfect example, with more than 15,000 games from more than 250 game providers.
- Does the platform work smoothly on mobile? Modern players want to play whenever and wherever they want, so casino platform software should function as smoothly on a mobile as it does on a laptop. In light of this preference, Slotegrator launched Telegram Casino – a unique solution for playing casino games through a bot in the popular messaging application.
- How many payment options are there? Not all players use Visa or Mastercard; there are e-wallets, bank transfers, crypto wallets, and more. Quality platforms support payments in a variety of fiat and cryptocurrencies through multiple different payment methods. Smoothless switches in payment & interchangeability are useful functions for players’ engagement.
- How flexible is the front-end? Online gambling is a fast-paced business, and sometimes operators need to tweak their site’s front-end to suit player preferences — especially if they target multiple markets. Frontend design shouldn’t be a headache, which is why Slotegrator developed its Casino Builder module, which lets operators use templates to easily create an interface in just a few clicks.
‘An innovative casino provider has to think wider than only in the technological direction today. A platform is a great project that has business, financial, technological, analytical, and non-predictable risks too. A software provider should think through several steps and stages in advance. So, the product not only needs to be high qualitative but an investment-grade business solution’, says Dmytro Taran, COO at Slotegrator.
Since 2012, Slotegrator has been one of the iGaming industry’s leading software and business solution providers for online casino and sportsbook operators.
The company’s main focus is software development and support for online casino platforms, as well as the integration of game content and payment systems.
The company works with licensed game developers and offers a vast portfolio of casino content: slots, live casino games, poker, virtual sports, table games, lotteries, casual games, and data feeds for betting.
Slotegrator also provides consulting services in gambling license acquisition and business incorporation.
More information: https://slotegrator.pro/
Source: Read Full Article